(new) skanlite_0.3-2.diff.gz optional graphics
(new) skanlite_0.3-2.dsc optional graphics
(new) skanlite_0.3-2_i386.deb optional graphics
KDE4 image scanner based on the KSane backend
Skanlite is a small and simple scanner application for KDE4 which allows easy
scanning of images with an attached scanner. Through the KSane backend it can
access a wide variety of different scanner models.
Skanlite can be considered the replacement of Kooka.
Changes: skanlite (0.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
The »KDE team and mentors appreciation« release.
[ Kai Wasserbäch ]
- Ensure minimal linking (some unneeded liking we can't get around
otherwise): set »DEB_KDE_LINK_WITH_AS_NEEDED='yes'«.
- Remove the »rm« line from the install target, shouln't have been there
at all. I somehow made the mistake to assume, that the symlinked
directory should be shipped by the package too. (Where is that brown
- Added »DEB_DH_ALWAYS_EXCLUDE« for some VCS files to be always excluded.
* debian/watch: make the KDE version part variable too, without getting into
the way of version comparison.
* Added a German manpage.
* Corrected/Unified capitalisation of the program's name, it's officially
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list