(new) audex_0.71b2-1.diff.gz extra kde
(new) audex_0.71b2-1.dsc extra kde
(new) audex_0.71b2-1_amd64.deb extra kde
Audio grabber tool for KDE
Audex is a new audio grabber tool for CD-ROM drives for the KDE desktop.
The assistant is able to create profiles for LAME, OGG Vorbis (oggenc),
FLAC, FAAC (AAC/MP4) and RIFF WAVE. Please install your favorite encoder.
Of course for WAVE no external encoder is needed!
Beyond the assistant you can define your own profile, which means, that
audex works together with commmand line encoders in general.
Some features are:
* Extracting with CDDA Paranoia. So you have quite perfect audio quality.
* Extracting and encoding run parallel.
* Filename editing with local and remote CDDB/FreeDB database.
* Submit new entries to CDDB/FreeDB database.
* Metadata correction tools like capitalize etc.
* Multi-profile extraction (with one commandline-encoder per profile).
* Fetch covers from the internet and store them in the database.
* Create playlists, cover and template-based-info files in target directory.
* Creates extraction and encoding protocols.
* Transfer files to a FTP-server.
(new) audex_0.71b2.orig.tar.gz extra kde
Changes: audex (0.71b2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Adapted package for debian:
o Changed maintainer to pkg-kde
o Moved original maintainer and myself in uploaders
o Use the correct kde cdbs class
o Renamed patch
* Initial upload to unstable (Closes: #531712)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 531712
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list