(new) skanlite-dbg_0.7-1_amd64.deb extra debug
Skanlite's debugging symbols
Skanlite is a small and simple scanner application for KDE 4 which allows easy
scanning of images with an attached scanner. Through the KSane backend, it can
access a wide variety of different scanner models.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
Changes: skanlite (0.7-1) experimental; urgency=low
The "Blinding Light" release.
* New upstream release fixing a regression.
- Added --list-missing.
- Added "--dbg-package=skanlite-dbg".
- Removed get-orig-source and print-version. uscan should be able to fetch
the upstream version.
- Added skanlite-dbg entry.
- Added "Suggests: skanlite-dbg" to skanlite's entry.
- Changed Vcs-* entries to point to the new Git location.
- Added "debian git-import-orig".
- Added a backslash for escaping.
* debian/gbp.conf: Ensure pristine-tar is used.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: Updated.
* debian/skanlite.install: Added.
* debian/patches/add_upstream_changelog.patch: Updated.
Override entries for your package:
skanlite_0.7-1.dsc - source graphics
skanlite_0.7-1_amd64.deb - optional graphics
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list