(new) networkmanagement_0.1+git20110422.810bc16-1.debian.tar.gz optional kde
(new) networkmanagement_0.1+git20110422.810bc16-1.dsc optional kde
(new) networkmanagement_0.1+git20110422.810bc16.orig.tar.bz2 optional kde
Changes: networkmanagement (0.1+git20110422.810bc16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream Git snapshot 810bc16 (from master branch).
* Make the package binNMUable against KDE SC 4.6:
- build depend on mobile-broadband-provider-info and add it to knm-runtime
Depends (KDE SC 4.6 only);
- network.svgz is not shipped when plasma-widget-networkmanager is
built against KDE SC 4.5. Install it only if it exists.
* Rename source package to networkmanagement (according to the name of the
upstream git repository).
* Fix links to the upstream VCS repository in debian/copyright.
* Point Vcs-* fields to the new location of packaging VCS.
* Use my @debian.org address in debian/control and debian/copyright.
* Update packaging section in debian/copyright.
* Convert network-manager-kde to the transitional package for
* Merge knm-runtime package into plasma-widget-networkmanager. It no longer
makes sense after sunset of the network-manager-kde package.
* Make some consmetic changes in debian/rules.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.2: no changes needed.
Override entries for your package:
network-manager-kde_0.9+git20110422.810bc16-1_amd64.deb - optional kde
plasma-widget-networkmanagement-dbg_0.1+git20110422.810bc16-1_amd64.deb - extra
plasma-widget-networkmanagement_0.1+git20110422.810bc16-1_amd64.deb - optional
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list