Human Capital Analytics - Measure the Immeasurable
9th ? 10th February 2012 :: Bangkok, Thailand
~Leveraging HR Management through Number-based Decision Making and Analytical Metrics Processing~
Why is Human Capital Analytics Important?
"Analytics balanced with experience, insight and situational awareness leads to better business decisions in human resources, which lead to better business decisions throughout the company."
- Operationally, measuring human capital allows organizations to measure and manage their workforces more effectively.
- Strategically, data analysis provides intelligence that support decision making, planning and development.
- Human Capital Analytics (HCA) offers the HR profession an opportunity to truly demonstrate the value of people in the organization, treating people management as a high level strategic matter, connect HR information to business results.
- HCA is how business HR leaders manage the function to add value (Fitz-enz, 2010, p. 280)
- Understand the workshop data issues and trends to solve associated problems with analytics techniques
- Resolve the root causes of workforce issues by establishing a scorecard and developing metrics and benchmarks
- Acquire the capability to build an effective workforce reporting visualization charts and trend analyses that effectively highlight workforce problems
- Learn the resources needed to successfully achieve human capital analytics excellence in your company
About Your Course Facilitator
? He is CEO of a Human Capital Management firm.
? Frequent speakers at International HR events: show cased breakthrough predictive tools with verifiable ROI cost savings, revenue increases, turnover reductions and productivity improvements.
? Used to be Executive Vice President of an established HR company which does research on HR trends, he managed a team of trainers and designed 7 new workforce analytics and planning training courses.
? Worked with Fortune 500 Companies to transform data into a source of value and action.
? Unique combination of experience as both a senior HR Specialist and former CFO helped many companies advance in analytics and workforce planning maturity from basic to advanced practices, creating tons of millions in value for client companies.
? Some of his clients included American Express Inc., Starbucks Corp., Google Inc., Nokia, HSBC, Qantas Airlines, National Australia Bank, ConocoPhillips Inc., Honeywell International Inc., BHP Billiton, Nike Inc. and many more?
**Complete training in HR analytics. Most training only focus on statistics, but this course involves HR standards, also supplemented with reality-based case studies and hand-on data analysis and exercises**
? A copy of HCMI?s Workforce Image Map&? proprietary workforce visualization template
? Customized Human Capital Analytics templates in Excel format to help you plan your organization?s analysis.
Interested to have more information, kindly email me at trayto...@unistrategic.com with subject code ?HCAG? and I shall send you PDF with complete details (trainer profile, agenda, workshop fee, registration form and etc?) of this program.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further clarification.
Marketing Department, Organizer
UNI Strategic Pte Ltd
20 Science Park Road, #01-26/30, TeleTech Park,
Singapore Science Park II, Singapore 117674
DID (65) 6825 9630 | Fax (65) 6776 2120
UNISTRATEGIC is the key provider of bespoke corporate training and public events. Our corporate workshops and conferences are attended by government organizations, multinational companies and well known regional corporations. Our public large scale events are catered to corporate and public audiences. We engage world leaders in all sectors like US President Bill Clinton to give speeches. The purpose of engaging them is to allow them to share their insights and views on many macro views on global issues with the general and private and non-private corporations.
We apologize if this email reached you without your consent ~ To remove from our mailing list, please reply to ?trayto...@unistrategic.com? with subject ?Remove?
If you are not getting the right event to meet your learning needs, please let us know by updating the area of interests by replying to "trayto...@unistrategic.com" with subject "Preference"
_______________________________________________ pkg-kde-extras mailing list email@example.com http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-extras