Strategic Recruitment and Retention Masterclass
Develop 21st Century Strategies for Winning the Talent War and Gain Sustainable Competitive Advantage
7th to 8th June 2012 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reply to percill...@unistrategic.com for full details
Benefits of the Workshop
· IDENTIFY strategies to recruit the best candidates for the right job and appreciate the key approaches for locating top-notch talent.
· RETAIN high potential talent in a competitive market.
· EXPLORE the right training and development for existing talent pool to enhance retention.
· MANAGE the expectation of GENERATION Y’ers and reduce the attrition rate.
· DEVELOP a coaching-based competency approach to fit with the organizational leadership and cultural expectations.
· Free Takeaway: Recruitment Templates, Assessment Tools, Techniques and Tips for reference and future use.
Structure of Workshop
· Day 1: Improve the candidate pool, understand generation Y employees to better attract, retain and develop them, emotional intelligence and leadership.
· Day 2: How to be known as a great employer, understand human capital, aim for the right job seeker.
About the Facilitator
· 20 years career in Recruitment, Retention and Development Services.
· Delivered international workshops on communication skills, presentation skill, strategic recruitment and retention.
· Certified Thomas International Practioner for psychometric profiling and accredited for SDI training.
· Former UK Managing Director for international HR consulting firm and Partner in Australian recruitment firm.
· Client list: Canon, Orange Telecom, UAE Military, Barclays Bank, Mace, Kuwait Petroleum and Dubai Electricity etc
‘Tom can organize, manage and present a highly professional and bespoke conference, tailored to match the audience’s requirements’
-UK Recruitment Director- Logica plc
‘Everything was focused on practical application and thought processes. It was also great fun, an absolutely essential ingredient.’
-Director- Newbridge Networks
For more details about this event, please send an email to:
percill...@unistrategic.com with the subject code “RR-h23”
Or you can contact me on (65) 6825 9618
UNI Strategic Pte Ltd
20 Science Park Road, #01-26/30, TeleTech Park,
DID (65) 6825 9618
Phone (65) 6825 9579 Ext 328| Fax (65) 6776 2120
UNISTRATEGIC is the key provider of bespoke corporate training and public events. Our corporate workshops and conferences are attended by government organizations, multinational companies and well known regional corporations. Our public large scale events are catered to corporate and public audiences. We engage world leaders in all sectors like US President Bill Clinton to give speeches. The purpose of engaging them is to allow them to share their insights and views on many macro views on global issues with the general and private and non-private corporations.
This email was sent to #e-mail#. We apologize if this email has reached you without your consent. To remove from our mailing list, please reply to percill...@unistrategic.com with subject 'Remove'
If you are not getting the right event to meet your learning needs, please let us know by updating the area of interests by replying to "percill...@unistrategic.com" with subject "preference"
_______________________________________________ pkg-kde-extras mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-extras