(new) basket-data_1.81-3_all.deb optional kde
data files for BasKet Notepads
This application provides as many baskets (drawers) as you wish; Several
kinds of objects (texts, URLs, images,...) can be drag-n-drop'd into it.
Objects can be edited, copied, dragged... So, they can be arranged
according to users' taste. Moreover, Basket allows you to keep all objects
you want in one place, keep data on hand, take notes...
This package contains arch independent data for Basket.
basket (1.81-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Split arch-independent data into basket-data package.
- add basket.install and basket-data.install; rename docs and menu to
basket.docs and basket.menu respectively; adapt control file.
- as a consequence, simplify rules by removing override_dh_auto_install
and the variables used by that section; it was needed to remove one
symbolic link which is not included in the *.install files anymore.
* Add override no-symbols-control-file (libbasketcommon is private).
* Change order of parameters of dh command in rules file to be
compatible with debhelper>7.
* Fix day of the week in previous changelog entry.
Override entries for your package:
basket_1.81-3.dsc - source kde
basket_1.81-3_amd64.deb - optional kde
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list