The Project Management Masters Certification Program will be offered March 12 - 15, 2013 to be held in
March 12 - 15, 2013
The PMMC is designed for those seeking professional project management certification. It serves as both a thorough professional education and recognized certification. Those seeking additional credentials such as the PMP®/PgMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-RMP® will benefit from this dynamic and interactive work session, while those currently holding credentials will find the certification to be an enhancement as well as the most up to date advanced professional development.
Project Management Masters Certification program provides 36 hours of project management education, meeting education requirements for both PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. Additionally, the Master Certification provides 36 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for current holders of PMP®/PgMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-RMP® credentials.
The program meets the education requirement for all professional designations through the Project Management Institute and other professional agencies. Additionally, the program awards 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon request.
The skills developed in the Project Management Masters Certification program apply to large and small projects, product design and development efforts, construction projects, IT projects, software development, and any project with critical performance, time, and budget targets.
Our approach to project management education offers proven, results-focused learning.
Courses are developed and facilitated by professional subject experts with extensive industrial experience. Course emphasis is on providing practical skills and tools supported by relevant case examples.
Tuition for the four-day Project Management Masters Certification program is $995.00
Program Schedule and Content
1. Project Initiation, Costing, and Selection, Day 1
2. Project Organization and Leadership, Day 2
3. Detailed Project Planning, Day 2 and 3
4. Project Monitoring and Control, Day 3 and 4
5. Project Risk Management, Day 4
· A PMMCI certificate of accomplishment is awarded upon completion of the four day program of five courses. Completion letters are given for each course.
· Our instructors have extensive industrial experience. They focus on providing you with practical skills and tools using relevant case examples.
· Each class is highly focused and promotes maximum interaction.
· You can network with other project management professionals from a variety of industries.
· Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) for maintenance of certification under the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements Program.
· Applicants for PMIs Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications will have met all education requirements for eligibility.
Participants may reserve a seat online at the American Project Management website, by calling the Program Office toll-free at (877) 359 - 1110, or by sending their name and contact information via email to the Program Registrar.
Upon receiving your registration, a confirmation email is sent to registrants that include session site information, travel information, program description, and details on how to confirm attendance and make payment arrangements.
Click Here to be removed from this mailing list.
_______________________________________________ pkg-kde-extras mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-extras