I K N O W L E D G E
TRAINING I CONFERENCE I CONSULTANCY
EFFECTIVE Performance Management Masterclass
29 - 30 October 2014 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What are the strategies to success through people and performance?
By attending this 2-day workshop, it will impart skills and
techniques that are essential and critical in ensuring a better performance
management system is used in your organization to increase productivity and
profit in a whole.
- UNDERSTAND the key issues in building an effective Performance Management
- DISCOVER the 10 essential components and systems for effective Performance
- GAIN insights into successful Performance Management system of many world
- BENCHMARK the best practices of world class organizations
- ESTABLISH the crucial link between strategy and daily actions and operations
- ENHANCE your understanding in Performance Management system to meet global
challenges and competitiveness
- LEARN how to implement Performance Management effectively
- FORGE the strategic connection between performance, communication, and
- IMPROVE the way to effectively reward performance through positive
Facilitator's performance solutions are used by over 70% of
Australia's top 100 companies, thousands of government organizations, as well
as hundreds of small and large organizations in the USA, New Zealand, South
Africa, UK and beyond. Some of facilitator's clients include:
Coca Cola | Mobil | Hilton Hotels | Nestle | TNT Express Worldwide | Kimberly
Clark | Hitachi | Zurich Insurance | M&M Bars | BHP Steel | Walt Disney | Kodak
| Natural Gas Pipeline | Toyota | Dupont | Canon | General Electric |
Hewlett-Packard |Cathay Pacific | Shell | NEC | Caltex Oil | Johnson & Johnson
| Fuji Xerox| Toshiba and many more...
'This is what we need: consultants who can tell us HOW to solve our problems.'
~ Joe Allen, Mossman Central Mill Co.
'Trainer is now considered one of the world's leading lights when it comes to
managing performance in organizations '
~ The Corporate Manager
For more information & Registration
To request e-brochure and find out more about this event, please email / reply
to hai...@ik-trainings.com with subject title "Brochure-EPM"
Tel: +603 7651 1066
We appreciate if you could forward to your colleague who might be interested.
Thank you for your time.
However, if you prefer not to receive any future emails on Training Program
from us, please reply with this entire e-mail to hai...@ik-trainings.com with
"Remove firstname.lastname@example.org" in the subject line.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list