On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:06:18 +0200 Massis Sirapian <msirap...@free.fr>
> I've just solved this bug or at least identified the culprit. It's
> So what I did:
> apt-get install phonon-backend-vlc
> dpkg -r phonon-backend-gstreamer:amd64
> in systemsettings, the phonon engine was automatically switched to the
> only one available, VLC.
> And now digikam starts normally.
> I believe it's linked to this bug:
> and they say that next phonon package update should fix it. In the
> meanwhile, using another backend is a good workaround.
I did the same but it doesn't solve the problem.
It hangs after telling that it reads the database.
So still unusable ...
pkg-kde-extras mailing list