I K N O W L E D G E
TRAINING I CONFERENCE I CONSULTANCY
CSI: IT Security & Forensics
15 - 16 December 2014 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
SECURING & ANALYZING ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE
CONDUCT IT AUDIT
ANALYZE EVIDENCE FROM COMPUTERS
PREVENT ATTACKS TO YOUR SENSITIVE BUSINESS SECRETS
WHY you should attend this workshop
- Candid factual information you can use. Yes, really use!
- Material too new to be available in books.
- Interactive Hands-on workshop.
- Interactive environment to address your concerns.
- You really need the information that will be covered.
- Protect yourself and your organization from the following threats:
disloyal employees, breach of contract, bankruptcy, e-mail fraud and much more.
Excellent instructor ! Facilitator is a real computer forensic expert and a
instructor....He could answer all questions that students asked in the class
and could provide live demonstration to address computer hacking issues by
applying various forensic tools.
I trust Facilitator is someone you can count on in case you, or your
organization, need help.
Jenny LOR, CHFI, CFE, FRM, CIPM, Assistant Vice President State Street Bank and
Facilitator has also been approached by the enforcement in Mexico, and has been
consulted on the creation of a customized training and education methodology
for the Policia Federal (Federal Police), Mexico, for the sole purpose of
investigating cyber criminals
WHO should attend
- CISO and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers and Staff
- Computer Security Officers and staff
- Managers at all levels who use networks and are concerned about
protecting sensitive information
- Program Managers
- Law Enforcement Community who are responsible for computer systems
- First Responder Communities
- Inspector General Staff
- Digital and Computer Forensic Executives, Managers, and Staff
- Incident Response Executives, Managers and Staff
Request e-brochure for further details on Facilitator's profile as well as
course's agenda !
Please email / reply to hai...@enewsletter-iv.com with subject title "CSI"
Tel: +603 7651 1066
We appreciate if you could forward to your colleague who might be interested.
Thank you for your time.
However, if you prefer not to receive any future emails on Training Program
from us, please reply with this entire e-mail to hai...@enewsletter-iv.com with
'Remove firstname.lastname@example.org' in the subject line.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list