I K N O W L E D G E
TRAINING I CONFERENCE I CONSULTANCY
Steam Turbines Masterclass
~ Performance and Condition Monitoring ~
10 11 February 2015 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
** HRDF CLAIMABLE **
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE
Those taking part will learn, via case studies and exercises using the workbook
provided, how condition monitoring has meant that some turbines operated for 17
years before overhaul:
- Steam turbines: types and key performance characteristics.
- Effect of changes in terminal conditions on performance.
- How performance degrades and its impact
- Condition Monitoring- what it is and an outline of the five main groups of
- How to detect degradation by condition using performance analysis and
- How to obtain repeatable data: temperatures, pressures, etc. Can plant
instruments be used?
ATTENDEES' FREE TAKEAWAY
Complimentary Book for each delegate- 'Steam Turbine Performance Condition
Monitoring' authored by trainer
This book constitutes knowledge transfer of the highest order. I consider it a
marvellous blend of straightforward practical experience and structured
analytical approaches.?Heinz P. Bloch, a frequent contributor to Uptime
Magazine, and has authored or co-authored 18 textbooks and over 500 papers
- over 28 years in power generation, mostly in Victoria, but consulting to
other states, with 2 years in the UK and one in Darwin
- visited over 60 power plants around the world.
- led training courses in Australia, Canada, China, Malaysia, New Zealand and
- His second book Predicting maintenance of pumps using condition monitoring
won the George Julius Medal of Engineers Australia for the best publication in
mechanical engineering in 2004.
- His thesis for MEngSc (research) was based on his papers and that book.
- His papers from conferences around the world have been published in
engineering magazines world-wide.
- His third book, on CM of steam turbines, was published by reliabilityweb.com
(Call in for Customized In House Training Solutions & Save up to 30% & Above)
For more information & registration
To request e-brochure and find out more about this event, please email to
hai...@ik-trainings.com with subject title "Brochure-STB" or contact Hailey at
+603 7651 1066
We want to hear from you !
If you are not getting the right event to meet your learning needs, please
update us with the related topic of interest by replying to
We appreciate if you could forward to your colleague who might be interested.
Thank you for your time.
However, if you prefer not to receive any future emails on Training Program
from us, please reply with this entire e-mail to hai...@ik-trainings.com with
"Remove email@example.com" in the subject line.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list