I built KMyMoney myself on Debian unstable/sid latest Plasma/KF5/KDEPIM
packages using kdesrc-build
Actually it was quite easy with a working kdesrc-build setup:
- I also installed quite some devel packages cmake requested
- For online banking
- I installed aqbanking devel packages
- I installed gwenhywfar devel packages including the one for Qt5 GUI
- I used kdesrc-build to compile the following in the given order
- alkimia (qt5 based version not yet packaged in Debian)
- kdiagram (did not find it in Debian)
That gave me a nicely working KMyMoney application with support for receiving
transactions via HBCI/FinTS.
I also imported transactions from my credit cards via AQBanking CSV importer.
I then went through all transaction in my usual way.
Also GPG support is working.
It all worked out very smoothly, so I think at least for experimental Qt/KF 5
based KMyMoney would be in order.
I will continue to test for a while as upstream does not yet recommend it for
production use and can report back at a later time.
Only thing I found is a new consistency check on saving the data which
complained of transactions before account opening data and things like that.
But it corrected most of these myself and the other one I corrected manually.
So, so far, so good.
pkg-kde-extras mailing list