So I tested self-compiled KMyMoney from frameworks branch. Meanwhile the KF5 
based version has been switched to master branch on KDE Randa Meetings.

For me it is stable enough. Note however: Upstream didn´t make a release yet. 
And last wordings I read on mailinglist is that is it not yet considered ready 
for production use.

My usual stuff like updating online accounts and categorizing transactions 
works really well.

I had two crashes as on updating an account I gave a wrong passphrase to 
AQBanking/Gwenhywfar (I still wonder who upstream had the idea to use this 
name… I again looked up how to write it), but this may have been related to 
these components instead of KMyMoney. Otherwise it has been stable for me.

After last KDE SC 4.8 based release upstream will now focus on finishing the 
first release of the KF5 based version. I will follow the developments 


pkg-kde-extras mailing list

Reply via email to