Your package FTBFS with the upcoming version 3.5 of FFmpeg. In FFmpeg 3.5,
there are a number of API changes which will cause many packages to FTBFS.
For this reason I have uploaded an early development snapshot to experimental
before the 3.5 release in an attempt to fix some of these a bit quicker.
While 3.5 has not been finalized and the ABI is not stable yet, there should
not be any significant API breakages before the release.
Incomplete list of changes (based on looking at common build failures):
- Some fields in AVCodecContext have been removed and replaced with private
options which can be set using the av_opt_set* APIs
- Most CODEC_* constants have been renamed to AV_CODEC_*
- The buffer constants FF_INPUT_BUFFER_PADDING_SIZE and FF_MIN_BUFFER_SIZE
have been renamed to AV_INPUT_BUFFER_PADDING_SIZE and
- The old resampling API provided by libavcodec has been removed. Use
- The libavfilter/avfiltergraph.h header has been removed, include
- The AVFrac structure (representing mixed rational numbers) has been
pkg-kde-extras mailing list