Hi! You provided second build of KDE 4.0.80 for i386 but there is a problem with amd64 arch. When you upgrade to 4.0.80-2 for i386 arch you also add dependencies to packages for all architectures.
I know that I'm not well English speaker, so lets go step by step instead describing... * kdebase-workspace* has Architecture all<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/all/kdebase-workspace/download> *kdebase-workspace *has version 4.0.80-2 like i386 (this is problem because because amd64 has only first build) *kdebase-workspace *depends on: - dep: kde-window-manager<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/kde-window-manager>(>= 4:4.0.80-2) the KDE 4 window manager (KWin) - dep: kdebase-workspace-bin<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/kdebase-workspace-bin>(>= 4:4.0.80-2) core binaries for the KDE 4 base workspace module - dep: klipper <http://packages.debian.org/experimental/klipper> (>= 4:4.0.80-2) clipboard utility for KDE 4 - dep: ksysguard <http://packages.debian.org/experimental/ksysguard> (>= 4:4.0.80-2) System Guard for KDE 4 - dep: systemsettings<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/systemsettings>(>= 4:4.0.80-2) KDE 4 System Settings but version from: http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kdebase-workspace/kdebase-workspace_4.0.80-1_all.deb depends on (these dependencies are good for amd64 build): - dep: kde-window-manager<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/kde-window-manager>(>= 4:4.0.80-1) the KDE 4 window manager (KWin) - dep: kdebase-workspace-bin<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/kdebase-workspace-bin>(>= 4:4.0.80-1) core binaries for the KDE 4 base workspace module - dep: klipper <http://packages.debian.org/experimental/klipper> (>= 4:4.0.80-1) clipboard utility for KDE 4 - dep: ksysguard <http://packages.debian.org/experimental/ksysguard> (>= 4:4.0.80-1) System Guard for KDE 4 - dep: systemsettings<http://packages.debian.org/experimental/systemsettings>(>= 4:4.0.80-1) KDE 4 System Settings So there are two possibilities: - change architecture of current build *kdebase-workspace *from all to i386 and copy first build as amd64 architecture. - make second build KDE 4:4.0.80-2 for amd64 too - or something else I hope that I was enough clearly. I try all from downloading file by file and dpkg -i --force-depends 'package' (not works because then apt says unsolved dependencies nad I have to remove all the packages) to removing all kde and reinstalling, but nothing worked. Please hurry, I must suffer on GNOME now :( :D. -- Lep pozdrav, Miha Best regards, Miha
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
