On Tuesday 11 November 2008 13:46:41 Vincent Fourmond wrote: > + [ Vincent Fourmond ]
> + * Dropping a whole bunch of useless manual libsmokeqt4 dependencies
> + that prevent the packages from being installed. (closes: #505274)
> -Depends: libsmokeplasma2 (= ${binary:Version}), ${shlibs:Depends}
> +Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Hi!
These was very much on purpose (and I know, one of them was broken). Smoke is
*not* considered stable, so we have to ensure that users don't mix smoke and
language bindings from different versions.
So we should either revert it or do it another way. I personally like it this
way as it shows quite clearly that we want strict interdependencies.
/Sune
--
How may I reconfigure the hardware of a laser modem over the wordprocessor on a
provider?
You neither have to install the front-side bus, nor should log from a 4-bit
cable, this way then you can't debug a clock on the POP mousepad over the site
and then you must ping to the application to overclock a ISDN application.
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
