El Tuesday 10 February 2009 08:55:13 Ana Guerrero escribió: [snip] > I can do some of the changes/improvments mentioned above. For the rest, > specially people reading this for first time, what do you think?
I guess I fall into this category (by the way, hi all, I'm not dead, just trying to graduate :-) ) > This section should contain (much) more info.... at least if we want people > packaging things correctly. > The "some people prefers..." is somehow personal and it should not be in a > policy text written in this way. IMO, all other remarks are minor compared to this one. The more info in here, the better for newbies and/or people with terrible slow learning curves (a.k.a. me). Regards, Lisandro. -- Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our generation, we would all be jumping in dark rooms, chomping magic pills and listening to electronic repeating music. Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
