(I'm moving this out of the bug and over to the packagers coordination list [email protected], as this is no longer specific to this bug)
On Tuesday 05 May 2009 09:42:13 Praveen A wrote: > 2009/5/4 Sune Vuorela <[email protected]>: > > A quick review shows that something python related have been added to > > qzion, but I don't know what kind of python things it is. > > It does look like you don't in any way in your patches honour the debian > > python policies, though. > > I'm going through the debian python policy and updating the packaging > accordingly. > > > If you are intereseted in comaintain qzion and qedje, you are most > > welcome. > > yes, I was looking for some packges to start maintaining. Thank you for willing to contribute to debian. Your first steps is to take a look at http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/join.html and create a account on alioth.debian.org and ask for project membership to pkg-kde. Next we will set you up so you have write access to our svn repository. http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/pkgkdesvn.html - qzion,qedje is in the krap subdir. and last but not least is the joys of library packaging and checking wether the abi of the library is still the same. /Sune -- I'm not able to doubleclick the firewall, how does it work? >From Excel NT you either have to digit from a SCSI firewall, or should never overclock the provider to the mail on a memory address, so that you cannot disable a menu to save the RAM application. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
