On Friday 10 July 2009 15:27:27 Ana Guerrero wrote: > Hi José Luis, > > On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 12:30:32AM +1930, Jose Luis Rivas wrote: > > Hola Ana, > > > > Quería comentarte que hay varios Salvapantallas que no son > > distribuidos más por el tarball original de XScreenSaver. > > ..... > > I am on VAC, sent a translated email to this list or the maintainer list: > [email protected] (no moderated) > > (It is always better use public archived mailing list for this stuff...) > > Thanks for the notice, btw :) > Ana
I'll do the translation (or sort of) I wanted to communicate you that there are some screensavers that are no longer distributed by the original xscreensaver tarball. Hope it helps, Lisandro. -- Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
