Hi Michael, On Saturday 18 July 2009 13:17:04 Archive Administrator wrote: > (new) kdebluetooth4_0.3-1.diff.gz optional net > (new) kdebluetooth4_0.3-1.dsc optional net > (new) kdebluetooth4_0.3-1_amd64.deb optional net > KDE Bluetooth Framework > The KDE Bluetooth Framework is a set of tools built on top of Linux' > Bluetooth stack BlueZ. It provides easy access to the most common Bluetooth > profiles and makes data exchange with Bluetooth devices like phones and > PDAs as straightforward as possible. > (new) kdebluetooth4_0.3.orig.tar.gz optional net > Changes: kdebluetooth4 (0.3-1) experimental; urgency=low > . > * Initial release of kde4 version, closes: #504109 > * Merged in some changes from Ubuntu. > * Made package replace old kdebluetooth package.
I didn't followed your last changes as it's on git.d.o and forget to register to the feed ... my bad. I don't understand why you named the package kdebluetooth ? Imho, it should remain kdebluetooth, tthere's no point to do it. Also, you dropped all the history (changelog) as it's a new software. I would prefer we continue on kdebluetooth and adjust the packaging wrt to the build system etc... At this point, I would like to ask ftp masters for a reject. cheers, Fathi Note: I didn't look at other changes. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
