On Tuesday 24 November 2009 10:27:25 Jonathan Riddell wrote: > http://people.canonical.com/~jriddell/merges/kdenetwork.diff > > usr/lib/libkopete_videodevice.so gets installed, it's used by > kopete-facebook
I made kopete-facebook compile without it [0]. I don't really know if it brings more functionality to the rest of kopete, but I'm sure it doesn't with respect to kopete-facebook. [0] I haven't even asked someone to sponsor it because I could not get rid of a Lintian warning, and I didn't had time to get back to it later. Regards, Lisandro. -- Los chicos tienen un mayor dominio de la tecnología (y las habilidades y lenguaje que eso implica) que los adultos con los que se relacionan. Por lo general saben más que sus propios padres, sus docentes, sus pediatras, psicólogos, que los políticos y funcionarios de sus comunidades. Eso afectó la autoridad que tenía un adulto para habilitar al mundo. Luis Pescetti http://www.luispescetti.com/archivos/2006/10/02/regale-su-obra/ Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/ -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
