On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Modestas Vainius <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > > On sekmadienis 28 Vasaris 2010 12:41:53 Sune Vuorela wrote: >> Hi >> >> After long considerations, I'm considering dropping the debian menu from >> being shown by default. > > Not that I find Debian menu very useful, but why? Only due to dupe entries in > krunner?
Well, if the dupe entries in krunner are going to be removed by disabling the debian menu, then I think it's a good idea. Dupe entries are ugly and the debian menu is useless, so dropping a useless feature in favor of fixing ugliness (which looks like a krunner bug to the ordinary user) is a good thing imho. On the other hand, there may be bug reports about the missing debian menu by people that still use it for some reason... -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
