2010/6/16 Sune Vuorela <[email protected]>: > On Tuesday 15 June 2010 23:21:04 Praveen A wrote: >> +Files: src/* >> +License: LGPL-2+ > >> +Files: debian/* >> +License: GPL-3+ > > Hi > > I just noticed this. > > Please reconsider licensing the debian dir under more restrictive terms than > the upstream sources.
Thanks for bringing this issue to my notice. I will change it with next upload. It is already updated in svn. > THis makes it harder for upstream to incorporate changes if needed > This makes the debian package effectively GPLv3+, and it will trigger license > violations when actually used by KDE SC where there still is gplv2only > software. > > Thanks in advance, > > /Sune Vuorela > -- > How to forward from the LCD CPU? > > First you can't forward to the 3Dfx virus. > -- പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില് <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call! <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak? (as seen on /.) -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
