Hi I have worked at Akademy (kde conference) and a bit after getting home to try revive the debconf Kde frontend, and I think I'm currently at a state where a bit wider testing and feedback would be nice.
perlqt4 sources can be found at: http://alioth.debian.org/~pusling-guest/qt4-perl_4.5~~svn1145508-1.dsc As this is my first perl package, I have asked teh debian perl guys to review it before upload. I have ported the perlqt3 debconf frontend to perlqt4. There is still a few visual glitches, but as far as I can see, it works. It can be found at http://git.debian.org/?p=users/pusling-guest/debconf.git;a=summary and that git repository is started with just git add . from a svn checkout of revision 2458. To test it, download, build and install the qt4-perl packages, then go into Debconf/FrontEnd/Kde and run the generateui.sh shellscript. Then it should be ready to use. Next steps: Gather feedback Get perlqt4 in debian Fix up issues Integrate with debconf package Comments? Sune -- I cannot send to the CPU from the file inside Outlook Express, how does it work? From Flash you should never debug the provider, in such way therefore you should rename the DLL front-end for inserting a program on a desktop.
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
