El Miércoles, 18 de Agosto de 2010, Raúl Sánchez Siles escribió: > Hello: > > El Miércoles, 18 de Agosto de 2010, Modestas Vainius escribió: > > Hello, > > > > On trečiadienis 18 Rugpjūtis 2010 00:28:58 Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote: > > > The branch, koffice2.3-experimental has been created > > > > > > at c359cca5424e5d3a9456c33c071f400f85a57749 (commit) > > > > > > - Shortlog ------------------------------------------------------------ > > > commit c359cca5424e5d3a9456c33c071f400f85a57749 > > > Author: Raúl Sánchez Siles <[email protected]> > > > Date: Tue Aug 17 23:08:42 2010 +0200 > > > > > > Adding koreport desktop files. > > > > > > --HG-- > > > branch : koffice2.3 > > > > > > commit 15bafb7244a547cf59bb54676cd9258786f77e2b > > > Author: Raúl Sánchez Siles <[email protected]> > > > Date: Tue Aug 17 23:05:31 2010 +0200 > > > > > > Not including KChart application but rather the chart shape plugin. > > > > I'm sorry but your branch as it is not mergable because it does not > > derive from master and duplicates the whole history. Please rebase it on > > master or delete it from public repository. HG metadata is not helpful > > either. > > Ok, I'll fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. > > Regards,
I've removed the koffice2.3-experimental branch. I'll be more careful next
time I do a push.
Sorry again for the nuissance.
Regards,
--
Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----
Linux registered user #416098
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
