On 28/06/2011 13:20, Pino Toscano wrote: > Alle martedì 28 giugno 2011, Jerome Robert ha scritto: >> On 26/06/2011 01:06, Pino Toscano wrote: >>> I am not a DD (yet) so I cannot upload your package, but I can give >>> you >> >>> a (quick?) review of your packaging (so I could be missing > something): >> Very instructive. Thank you. >> >> I believe I have fixed all these issues. > > Few more notes: > > * debian/control > - you are using the kde addon for dh, but you missed updating the build > dependencies; in particular, you need to > - raise the debhelper to >= 7.3.16 > - add pkg-kde-tools >= 0.6.2 > (see [1]) > - better put the Priority in the source section of control, than in any > binary package > > * debian/copyright > - I guess you need to add also 2011 to the copyright years of the > debian packaging > > * debian/source/options > - the xz compression (which applies to the debian.tar only) is not > really worth it, at least here: > - your debian.tar.xz is 3764 bytes > - a debian.tar.gz created with no "options" is 3807 bytes > after all, at the moment you have a buch of mostly small text files, > so a better compressions gives simply no gain (of course, if in the > future you have bigger files, it will be worth) > > [1] /usr/share/doc/pkg-kde-tools/README.Debian >
Thanks again. I've just uploaded a new package including these fixes. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
