It's merge time for Kubuntu again so I propose to send any changes which may be
relevant for KDE bits here. Do say if it gets annoying.
* Merge with Debian, remaining changes:
- Build-depend on libraptor2-dev instead of libraptor1-dev
- Do not apply redland_raptor2_support.h, no longer needed.
- Build-dep on libvirtodbc0, unixodbc-dev instead of iodbc and add
patch no-odbc-dm to build against it
- Disable cludene in debian/rules and don't install sopranoindex
in libsoprano4.install and libsoprano-dev.install, it doesn't build