2014/1/12 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez <[email protected]>: > On Sunday 12 January 2014 13:51:06 Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote: >> Control: notfound 540832 4:4.11.3-1 > > [snip] > >> Note for maintainers: If you don't like random people closing your bug >> reports please tell me, sorry for that and I will undo the actions. > > Hi Manuel! There is absolutely no problem in you doing bug triaging, it's a > much welcomed effort :)
Yes, I thought that opening one and closing two bug reports was a nice deal for the KDE team :-) I wish that people did this when reporting bugs to my packages. > But bugs don't seem to have been marked in which version they where closed, > even if you sent the Control tag, which I think should have been a mail to > [email protected] and then the notfound part. I think that the Control pseudo-header works as I used it in some cases (see this as example: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=731069#10), but perhaps not when emailing to -done@ instead to only the bug number. When I saw that the emails with pseudo-headers were not producing the intended effect, I then forwarded the two commands to control@, and added "kdebase/" to the command which lacked it, but it failed to achieve the intended effect (see below). I think that the problem in the second attempt was that I should have put "src:kdebase/${VERSION}" instead, or that there's no kdebase package with that version. Since nowadays the source package producing the binary package konqueror is not "src:kdebase" but something slightly different, I think that the command-server would have complained anyway for specifying different source packages in "found" and "notfound", or because there's no version 4.11.whatever in src:kdebase, or some other error. So I decided to stop and not try to make a mess out if it, thinking that perhaps is not very important for you (?), and because you (a mailing list) are spammed^Winformed every time that I try. Still, I can try to do it in the proper way if you want. Thanks for you collective work in the Qt and KDE packages, by the way, much appreciated. -------------------------- > notfound 540832 kdebase/4:4.11.3-1 Bug #540832 {Done: "Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo" <[email protected]>} [konqueror] konqueror: WWW page rendering incorrect: <pre> tags are not shown in monospace The source kdebase and version 4:4.11.3-1 do not appear to match any binary packages Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #540832 to the same values previously set > notfound 558226 kdebase/4:4.11.3-1 Bug #558226 {Done: "Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo" <[email protected]>} [konqueror] konqueror: switching tabs sometimes overwrites URLs The source kdebase and version 4:4.11.3-1 do not appear to match any binary packages Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #558226 to the same values previously set > stop Stopping processing here. Cheers. -- Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <[email protected]> -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
