On Saturday 19 April 2014 22:19:22 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote: > On Saturday 19 April 2014 17:50:31 David Goodenough wrote: > [snip] > > > > [0] <https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions> > > > > Currently has no mention of KDE that I can see. > > And you will not see any, that's the wiki page that explains what a > transition is. > > You can take a look at [1] and [2] but *please* do not try to interact with > the Release Team because there is really nothing you can do here but wait. > If you do, you will be only adding noise. > > Now, if you really want to help, triaging bugs is a very nice way to start. > > [1] <https://release.debian.org/transitions/> > [2] > <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=release.debian.org@pac > kages.debian.org;tag=transition> > > Kinds regards, Lisandro. I had looked at [1], and even now there is no mention of KDE. But yes I can see the bug in [2].
I am happy to look at triaging bugs, but I have yet to find a list of those bugs (in the pending version not the current version) and I suspect that many of the bugs (in particular in the area where I am being bitten - kmail) have already been fixed in newer upstream versions. So if you can tell me where I find a list of the show stoppers that are holding up the pending release (4.12 in this case) I would be happy to try to help. David -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
