¡Hola Rahul! El 2014-10-14 a las 23:54 +0530, Rahul Amaram escribió: > I would like to know if it there are any plans for packaging pam-kwallet for > Debian Jessie (Nov 5 freeze). There is already a RFP for this - https:// > bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=762402.
> I think it addresses a very serious security vs. usability issue and addresses > a 10 year old feature request https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=92845 :). As I mentioned when pam_kwallet was first introduced, I think it's a bad idea to unlock the wallet by default and to promote the use of the password as the passphrase. As such, I don't want to invest my time in this. But, if you prepare the package and intend to maintain it I won't mind reviewing it. Happy hacking, -- A computer scientist is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell," sees the "go to," rather than the destination, as harmful. Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
