On Sunday 09 November 2014 12:08:54 Sune Vuorela wrote: > Hi > > We have historically had when most stuff was in svn a set of commit rules to > allow some people to only access kde-extras packages and such. Given it is > mostly old kde-extras packages that are left in svn, I think this extra > layer of things is unneeded by now, and I suggest to remove the extra > access control thing on svn paths. > > If no one objects, I'll likely do it next weekend.
+1 from my side. -- 20:57 * m4rgin4l patento el proceso de invencion 20:57 < m4rgin4l> de aqui en mas cualquier inventor me tiene que pagar regalias por inventar algo 20:57 * m4rgin4l tiene la patente pendiente del metodo cientifico Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
