On Monday, July 11, 2016 5:38:52 PM CDT you wrote:
> On domingo, 10 de julio de 2016 2:01:04 P. M. ART Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> > 2. The configuration files are in a new location, but digikam does no
> > migration [1].  
> > [...]
> I would for starters file an RC bug to the version in experimental so users
> know this before it gets installed (thanks to apt-listbugs). This would also
> make the bug more visible.

Thanks -- and also to Sune -- for the good ideas.  

> > 3. The showfoto internationalized docs are missing due to an upstream bug
> > [2]. The bug is now patched upstream; however, the fix re-structures the
> > source tarball so it is unclear whether this is easy to port into the
> > current version; or better to wait for upstream 5.1.0 source tarball.
> We still have time before the freeze, do you think a new upstream release
> will happen during this timeframe? 

The digikam website lists August 7 release date for 5.1.0, so I think I'm 
going to wait.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.


Reply via email to