Hey,

now we got some issues for the new kdepim 17.08 stack. What is the best way to 
go on? fix them "as fast as possible" or better wait till it migrates to 
testing? I'm thinking, if it may break the tessting migration, if we upload 
here a new kdepim-runtime here a new whatsoever...

#885111 kdepim-runtime: kdepim-runtime depends on libkolab-dev
#885148 kleopatra depends on deprecated packages
#869647 kleopatra: Missing dependency to libkf5libkleo-data

hefee

-- 
Ich habe meinen Schlüssel gewechselt / I've switched my GnuPG key:
http://sandroknauss.de/files/transition2015.asc

Mein (neuer) öffentlicher Schlüssel / My (new) public key: E68031D299A6527C 
Fingerabdruck / Fingerprint:
D256 4951 1272 8840 BB5E  99F2 E680 31D2 99A6 527C 
Runterladen z.B. bei/ Get it e.g. here:
pool.sks-keyservers.net, ...

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

-- 
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk

Reply via email to