I called my internet provider, explained my problem and they said me:
"We have changed the dns server, it may be the source of the problem.".
Indeed, after changing the dns server (something I can not really find
out) now 'adblock-plus' updates all lists (http and https) correctly
(same when 'adblock-plus' is installed from the Debian repos and when
it's installed from 'addons mozilla '). (I have also noticed an
improvement when upgrading my Debian).
Now if the dns server was the source of the problem, Ubuntu and Windows
were not affected. It's curious...
Well, now my problem is SOLVED. 'xul-ext-adblock-plus' updates all
I'm glad to discover that the problem was not 'xul-ext-adblock-plus' or
Debian system configuration. It seems that the dns server was the source
of the problem.
David, if you think it is appropriate to close this bug report, please
Thanks for your interest and your job,
Pkg-mozext-maintainers mailing list