Hi all!

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 19:35 +0100, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> this seems to me that we should probably either cherry pick these
> changes, or move to a post r2044 snapshot. Another option would be to
> remove ffmpegthumbnailer support completely.
> Since this issue is marked with severity 'serious', I'm CC'ing all
> listed Maintainers of this package. What is your opinion of this issue?

I'm one of the upstream developers and we are currently preparing the
next MediaTomb release (0.12.0). Current SVN ist quite stable now but we
need to finish configuration file updates and close a few open bugs. So
either use the recent SVN version, or wait 1 or 2 weeks until the new
release comes out.


pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list

Reply via email to