(new) morituri_0.1.0-1.debian.tar.gz optional sound
(new) morituri_0.1.0-1.dsc optional sound
(new) morituri_0.1.0-1_all.deb optional sound
CD ripper aiming for maximum quality
Morituri is a CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed.
Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy on Windows.
- support for MusicBrainz for metadata lookup
- support for AccurateRip verification
- detects sample read offset of drives
- performs test and copy rip
- detects and rips Hidden Track One Audio
- templates for file and directory naming
- support for lossless encoding only for now
- tagging using GStreamer
- for now, only a command line client (rip) is shipped
(new) morituri_0.1.0.orig.tar.bz2 optional sound
Changes: morituri (0.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. Closes: bug#570248.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 570248
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list