This mail announces the release of Morituri 0.1.1 'Dead'.
Morituri is a CD ripper aiming for maximum quality.
For more information, see http://thomas.apestaart.org/morituri/trac/
To file bugs, go to https://thomas.apestaart.org/morituri/trac/newticket
morituri is a CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed.
Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy on Windows.
This is morituri 0.1.1 "Dead".
This is intended as a release for daring and curious people who've had enough
of the fact that Windows has a more accurate CD ripper than Linux.
Coverage in 0.1.1: 64 % (1575 / 2440), 61 python tests
Features added in 0.1.1:
- added 'rip image encode' command to encode an image to a lossy codec.
- provided lossy codec profiles for vorbis, mp3, and mp3vbr
- added a complete list of known drive offsets from AccurateRip
- added a generated man page
- better exception handling in tasks
- tag audio files with musicbrainz id's
- added 'rip image retag' command to retag audio files in an image
Bugs fixed in 0.1.1:
- 11: AccurateRip failure on similar URL
- 12: morituri: 'rip -h' shows gstreamer help, not morituri help, but 'rip
help' works fine.
- 14: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
- 16: Fatal error passing unescaped unicode strings to GStreamer
- 17: Incorrect file permissions
- 19: Use sortname in filenames
morituri 0.1.1 is brought to you by:
Thomas Vander Stichele
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list