On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 12:56:13 (CEST), Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> Due to the rate of change in unstable, it's not easy at the moment to
> accurately estimate when we might be able to freeze.  In order to help us
> keep a clearer picture of which changes still need to occur before we can
> freeze, we will be introducing a "transition freeze" before the end of this
> month.  If you have not yet discussed your transition with the Release Team,
> please ensure that you have done so before May 21st.

We do have a pending transition: enable users to be able to switch the
installed jack implementation, although we don't intend to actually
support more than one.

So if we want to do this (and I really think we should), we should
discuss this RSN.

NB: This mail didn't go to debian-release yet, because I don't consider
myself qualified to decide on this plan. Comments are more than welcome!

Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4

pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list

Reply via email to