(new) guayadeque_0.2.5-1.debian.tar.gz optional sound
(new) guayadeque_0.2.5-1.dsc optional sound
(new) guayadeque_0.2.5-1_i386.deb optional sound
lightweight music player
Guayadeque is a lightweight and easy-to-use music player that supports
smart playlists and huge music collections.
Main features include:
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, mpc, mp4, ape, etc.
- Read and write tags in all supported formats.
- Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album
can have as many labels you want.
- Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the
tracks currently in play list.
- Ability to download covers manually or automatically
- Suggest music using last.fm service.
- Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
- Play shoutcast radios.
- Allow to subscribe to podcasts and download all new episodes
automatically or manually.
- Dynamic or static play lists.
- Tracks tag editor with automatically fetching of tags information for
- Lyrics downloads from different lyrics providers.
- Easily expandable contextual links support. With it you can find
information about a track, an artist or an album on your favourite site.
- Easily expandable contextual commands support. For example you can right
click on any album and click in option to record the album in a burning
- Option to copy the selection you want to a directory or device using a
- Last.fm audioscrobbling support.
- Partial GNOME session support to detect when GNOME session is about to
close and save the play list so it can continue next time with the same
- Allow to resume play status and position when closed and reopened.
- You can rate the tracks from 0 to 5 stars.
- MPRIS D-Bus interface support so it can easily controlled from music
applets for example and many more.
(new) guayadeque_0.2.5.orig.tar.bz2 optional sound
Changes: guayadeque (0.2.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #579837).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 579837
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list