On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Reinhard Tartler <siret...@tauware.de>wrote:
> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 18:01:07 (CEST), Lior Kaplan wrote:
> > Checking mplayer's build logs I noticed this line:
> > Checking for fribidi with charsets ... no
> > This is probably due to the an updated libfribidi package (version
> > which has dropped fribidi-config that mplayer checks for.
> This has already been analyzed in ubuntu:
> Ah, I see that you have noticed that yourself :-)
I noticed it in Ubuntu, and figured it will be easier to get it fixed in
> > I'm attaching a patch to fix the configure script. Additionally the
> > following
> > configure option has to be added:
> > "--with-fribidi-config=/usr/bin/pkg-config"
> > As libfribidi-dev is already a build dependency, no other changes are
> > needed.
> > Expected result:
> > Checking for fribidi with charsets ... yes
> okay, now we need to get that applied upstream :-)
> anyway, thanks for the patch, I'll apply it for the next upload.
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list