-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12/10/2010 01:25 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I am now preparing a release for unstable.
> Please do speak up if anyone disagrees with this.
personally, i would wait until gmerlin_avdecoder is released.
burkhard has put up a pre-release on his website, which is why is
started to comment on this old thread again.
assuming that it won't "long" now to get a proper release, shouldn't we
package that one?
(i haven't checked but i assume you are now working on a CVS snapshot?)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list