On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 02:24:18PM +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
burkhard plaum has finally released a new version of gmerlin/gavl/gmerlin-avdecoder.

i see that alessio already started with updating gavl.

i tried to do the same with gmerlin and gmerling-avdecoder, and pushed
my changes (so far, far from finished) to the repository.

however, it seems like i did something wrong, as the code with the
problematic license (lib/GSM610, lib/libw32dll) is still there.
i guess i still don't fully understand how to use git-import-orig and

this is what i did:
$ git-import-orig --filter GSM610 --filter libw32dll --filter os.c
- --filter os_inet_aton.c /tmp/gmerlin-avdecoder-1.1.0.tar.gz

$ git archive --prefix=gmerlin-avdecoder_1.1.0.orig/ upstream/1.1.0 | $
gzip -9 > gmerlin-avdecoder_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz
$ pristine-tar commit gmerlin-avdecoder_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz
$ rm gmerlin-avdecoder_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz

Instead of filtering during import, do it earlier on using CDBS:

  debian/rules get-orig-source

That should get you both the pristine tarball and next to that the repackaged one.

 - Jonas

 * Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt
 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list

Reply via email to