(new) foo-yc20_1.2.0-1.debian.tar.gz optional sound
(new) foo-yc20_1.2.0-1.dsc optional sound
(new) foo-yc20_1.2.0-1_amd64.deb optional sound
YC-20 organ emulation
The YC-20 is a divide-down combo organ designed in the late 60's. This
emulation faithfully copies the features, sounds and flaws of the original
- 61 keys
- Two main voice sections
- Switchable bass section
- Generator + matrix mixer => no polyphony restrictions
- A realism control to add flaws found in the real organ
- Takes quite a bit of CPU power
- No touch vibrato
The emulation is written in Faust and uses Jack for audio and MIDI.
(new) foo-yc20_1.2.0.orig.tar.bz2 optional sound
Changes: foo-yc20 (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Adrian Knoth ]
* Improve package description.
[ Alessio Treglia ]
* New upstream release.
* Update debian/copyright.
- Set buildsystem to makefile.
- Rely on dh_auto_build rather than calling make.
- Append -Wl,--as-needed to LDFLAGS.
- Add Provides: lv2-plugin
- Replace libgtkmm-2.4-dev with libgtk2.0-dev, build-depend on
* debian/patches/0002-makefile.patch: Pass LDFLAGS to the linker.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-chan...@lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list