The deadbeef package has been lying in git for a while (my fault, I got
distracted by other stuff). I've just done some changes that should have 
made it suitable for upload.

I've managed to remove all the non free code that were shipped with it and
made all the plugins use the system-provided libraries instead of the 
bundled ones. I've also updated the d/copyright file. It is lintian clean 
(apart from a couple of I tags, that have been overridden for a good 
reason) and it builds in a clean chroot. 

Oh, and CDBS is used.

It would be great if someone had a look at it.

Thank you

perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'

pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list

Reply via email to