This mail announces the release of Morituri 0.1.2 'VCR'.
Morituri is a CD ripper aiming for maximum quality.
For more information, see http://thomas.apestaart.org/morituri/trac/
To file bugs, go to https://thomas.apestaart.org/morituri/trac/newticket
morituri is a CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed.
Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy on Windows.
This is morituri 0.1.2 "VCR".
This is intended as a release for daring and curious people who've had enough
of the fact that Windows has a more accurate CD ripper than Linux.
Coverage in 0.1.2: 61 % (1683 / 2755), 65 python tests
Features added in 0.1.2:
- UTF-8/unicode handling fixes
- improved error handling
- ignore tags for alac and wav
- work around GStreamer flacparse bugs
- change how paths get referenced in .cue files
- properly interpret AccurateRip results; no more assertions on unexpected
ordering of results
- add debug command
Bugs fixed in 0.1.2:
- 5: AccurateRip Error on Arctic Monkeys disc
- 10: pathnames in log and cue
- 15: AttributeError: '__main__.GstWavEnc' object has no attribute 'merge_tags'
- 24: nasty exception when cdrdao is missing
- 25: UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 21:
ordinal not in range(128)
- 32: Add python-setuptools as Requires in specfile
- 37: rip fails on a hidden track of single sector (or 0?) length
- 38: morituri dies trying to construct the cue file for a number of CDs
- 43: Set the album artist tag
- 46: running uninstalled: morituri-trunk - no bash completion file
- 49: Doesn't encode UTF-8 HTOA track name properly
- 50: Bogus extension stripping of HTOA track in .m3u
- 64: always failing after ripping first track
- 35: UnboundLocalError: local variable 'results' referenced before assignment
- 61: 'rip image --help' should specify that it's intended to work with .cue
- 62: Crash if no disc in drive
- 51: Typos - s/reponses/responses
- 59: Typo in 'rip drive list' output
morituri 0.1.2 is brought to you by:
Thomas Vander Stichele
pkg-multimedia-maintainers mailing list