The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: Romain Beauxis <to...@rastageeks.org>
Date: Mon May 23 19:25:57 2011 -0500
Imported Debian patch 0.3.0~20110523+hgb02e02b1cf7c-1
diff --combined debian/changelog
@@@ -1,5 -1,0 +1,17 @@@
++ocaml-faad (0.3.0~20110523+hgb02e02b1cf7c-1) experimental; urgency=low
++ * Snapshot from mercurial repository.
++ -- Romain Beauxis <to...@rastageeks.org> Mon, 23 May 2011 19:25:57 -0500
++ocaml-faad (0.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
++ * Fixed debian/copyright..
++ -- Romain Beauxis <to...@rastageeks.org> Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:59:19 -0600
+ocaml-faad (0.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
+ * Initial upload to unstable (Closes: #476296)
+ -- Romain Beauxis <to...@rastageeks.org> Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:20:50 -0600
diff --combined debian/copyright
@@@ -1,29 -1,0 +1,29 @@@
+This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <to...@rastageeks.org> on
+Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:16:32 +0200.
+It was downloaded from <http://savonet.sourceforge.net/>
+Upstream Author: The Savonet Team <savonet-us...@lists.sourceforge.net>
+Copyright © 2003-2009 The Savonet Team.
- This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
++ This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
++ it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
++ the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
++ (at your option) any later version.
+ This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
++ MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
++ GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
++ You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
+ along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
- Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-2.1'.
++Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
+The Debian packaging is © 2009, Romain Beauxis <to...@rastageeks.org> and
+is licensed under the GPL, see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.
Pkg-ocaml-maint-commits mailing list