The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Mon Jul 30 20:13:32 2012 +0200
Update copyright file: Rephrase reference to GPL to be shorter, and
reference FSF website (not postal address). Put both in
pseudo-comment-in-license paragraph (to emphasize them being not verbatim yet
obey File format 1.0 mandating License paragraph being either single-line or
include all licensing info).
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index b968480..0fe2401 100644
@@ -77,9 +77,10 @@ License: GPL-2+
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- with this package; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU General Public License
- version 2 can be found in the file `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
+ On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 2 is located
+ in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
+ You should have received a copy of the 'GNU General Public License'
+ along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Pkg-osm-commits mailing list