This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
xguimard-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libmodule-install-repository-perl.
Author: Xavier Guimard <x.guim...@free.fr>
Date: Mon Jun 13 23:19:55 2016 +0200
Update d/ch with TODO response
debian/changelog | 18 ++++--------------
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index d11697f..e3af219 100644
@@ -3,24 +3,14 @@ libmodule-install-repository-perl (0.06-1) UNRELEASED;
- do we really need this package (now that
libplack-handler-anyevent-fcgi-perl doesn't need it as a build-dep)?
+ * Yes but it was asked (RFP #779000). I don't know if we need it
- add debian/gbp.conf, cf. libplack-handler-anyevent-fcgi-perl
- - d/changelog should only have one line ("initial release ...")
- d/copyright: "Files: inc/Module/Install/Repository.pm" can be removed, as
it's covered by "Files: *" already
+ * Question: as it is also covered by inc/Module/*, I've think that it
+ must be set, isn't it ?
- [ Joenio Costa ]
* Initial Release. (Closes: #779000)
- [ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
- * debian/control: Use HTTPS transport protocol for Vcs-Git URI
- [ gregor herrmann ]
- * debian/copyright: change Copyright-Format 1.0 URL to HTTPS.
- [ Xavier Guimard ]
- * Add META.yml and inc/* files in repository
- * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8
- * Clean debian/control
- * Update debian/copyright
-- Xavier Guimard <x.guim...@free.fr> Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:26:39 +0200
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list