This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
gregoa pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libmodule-install-repository-perl.
Author: gregor herrmann <gre...@debian.org>
Date: Mon Jun 13 23:24:34 2016 +0200
- reply again :)
- remove debian/gbp.conf (done)
- remove d/copyright: good point
debian/changelog | 8 ++------
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index e3af219..21ccfb5 100644
@@ -4,12 +4,8 @@ libmodule-install-repository-perl (0.06-1) UNRELEASED;
- do we really need this package (now that
libplack-handler-anyevent-fcgi-perl doesn't need it as a build-dep)?
* Yes but it was asked (RFP #779000). I don't know if we need it
- - add debian/gbp.conf, cf. libplack-handler-anyevent-fcgi-perl
- - d/copyright: "Files: inc/Module/Install/Repository.pm" can be removed, as
- it's covered by "Files: *" already
- * Question: as it is also covered by inc/Module/*, I've think that it
- must be set, isn't it ?
+ + well yes, joenio filed the ITP, started the package but then didn't
+ follow through ...
* Initial Release. (Closes: #779000)
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list